Job ID: 2021-6807
Working Hours: Sunday -Thursday
Supervise warehouse operation and office team members to ensure the safe, efficient, accurate and timely selection and loading of customer orders.
- Direct and lead team members in a manner that is professional and in line with the values of the organization.
- Train, develop, and ensure the safety of team members through compliance with Harbor policies, safe work methods, and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure the performance of operations team members through preferred work methods and adherence to production standards and established goals.
- Ensure the accurate replenishment and selection of product for customer orders through preferred work methods and observations.
- Manage and balance staffing requirements for daily, weekly, and seasonal needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Good oral and written communication skills, ability to work well with all levels of the organization, to organize, prioritize, negotiate, manage and solve problems.
- Ability to work with computer programs associated with the performance of the position.
- Minimum of 2 years leadership/supervisory experience in a warehouse/distribution setting preferred.
- Warehouse management training preferred.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug screen.
This is a Sunday through Thursday position beginning at 6:00 pm
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected