Mgr I Project at PSC Industrial Services
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sparrows Point, Maryland
- Successful Project Managers are team-oriented and highly motivated. You must also have excellent communications skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization. Project managers have the potential to travel 75 percent of the time as we are primarily a project based organization. Project managers are tasked with supervising and coordinating multiple projects comprised of several crews made up of 2-8 technicians and operators.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Participate in the creation of accurate and realistic schedules and budgets
- Act as the point of contact for the customer and PSC
- Implementing and managing PSC's safety guidelines and regulations for every task, every time
- Responsible for all aspects of a project from quote and bid to demobilization of personnel and equipment, ensuring safe and efficient project completion.
- Performs other duties as required
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE:
- Quality of work
- Implementation and use of safety program
- Demonstrates an advanced working knowledge of all vapor control equipment and applications
- Applicable degree and/or 5-7 years industry related experience
- Working technical knowledge of project work
- Ability to plan and schedule resources of time, people, and materials
- Handle competing priorities
- Deal with changing expectations and scope of work
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Organization & multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Complex problem solving skills
- Ability to anticipate and prepare for various events on own initiative
- Leadership ability to motivate and influence