Manager Behavioral Health (RN) at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Job Code: 00584-13849
Are you interested in working with individuals that may be struggling with behavioral or substance abuse issues* At our Parkridge Valley Adult campus, we give you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others in our inpatient hospital programs.
We are currently hiring a select group of people to help further our mission of providing hope, help and healing. We will provide you all the training and support to help you succeed and be part of our caring team.
The Parkridge Valley Difference! Great video! https://www.youtube.com/watch*v=BVoNfMrTQK4&feature=youtu.be
* Maintains 24-hour accountability for clinical, operational, and nursing management oversight for Behavioral Services.
* Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating all phases of nursing care provided on the program.
* Determines staffing requirements and material resources necessary to provide care to the patients on the program.
* Provides supervision of, assesses and evaluates the competence and performance of the nursing personnel.
* Participates in the recruitment and community education process.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* BSN required.
* Licensed by the state of Tennessee as an RN.
* Experience in behavioral health strongly preferred.
* 1-3 years of progressive leadership experience required.
* CPI required within 30 days of employment.
* BLS required within 90 days of employment.
Last Edited: 05/14/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.