Posted in Other 16 days ago.
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Reimagine your future.
RICOH is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people. Everyday our employees solve problems for companies large and small, optimizing end-to-end business solutions. At the forefront of innovation, we use a wide range of systems and technology to make data accessible to people faster and with more insight than ever before.
Join us in the position of Digital Services Specialist -Healthcare (DSS) where you will execute RICOH's services sales strategy within assigned strategic and enterprise healthcare accounts. In this role, you will be accountable for achieving revenue and gross profit targets through selling RICOH's services solutions including Professional Services (PS), Managed Services (MS), IT Services, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and third-party hardware.
The Digital Services Specialist will be responsible for gaining an understanding of the customer's business and technology requirements, documenting those requirements, and creating compelling business solution(s) that meet the client's needs and achieves their desired business outcomes.
The DSS will be the subject matter expert (SME) within assigned existing and ZBA accounts for RICOH's defined solution portfolio. This role will also require independent sales activities to ensure we expand our services and solutions into the white space and drive new business.
To be successful the DSS must demonstrate a high degree of business acumen, technical knowledge, communication skills as well as a proven track record of driving high valued business results as an independent consultant.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Call on clients to develop new business level relationships to increase RICOH's revenue share in assigned Strategic and Enterprise accounts.
* Ability to generate new sales opportunities within assigned accounts working in a team selling environment. Able to call on clients to develop new business level relationships to increase RICOH's revenue share in assigned accounts.
* Drives to meet or exceed assigned revenue, gross profit, and target metric objectives within assigned accounts.
* Consults with the customer with a high degree of Industry/Domain/Technology expertise and knowledge in the areas of CCM, Workplace, Managed Services, IT Services, Business Process Outsourcing, and the Professional Services and IT Services that will be required to support these offerings.
* Understands and incorporates the RICOH's value proposition into everyday talk track with clients. Seen as the SME in presenting, promoting and solutioning within RICOH's services portfolio linking services and technology to solve customer's business requirements.
* Ability to deliver a concise, well written business case on the solution required for each account to include a financial executive summary.
* Participates in frequent communication of activities and account status with assigned account team.
* Performs the discovery and design necessary to implement a solution that will meet client needs. Must be able to run the discovery and design from idea to implementation hand off in Enterprise accounts.
* Follows RICOH's Methodology Framework to ensure that projects are accurately scoped and delivered in line with customer expectations.
* Must work with across the design, project management, operations, and implementation teams to ensure all pricing components have been included and level of effort is accurate.
* Works independently or with other Design resources and engages Technical presale Design resources or Implementation Subject Matter Experts in more complex/specialized technology solutions. Utilizes the engagement process to obtain additional resource expertise.
* Accountable for self-development, staying current with new and developing industry trends.
* Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside vendors. Routinely creates a helpful and positive work culture.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Four-year college degree preferred, or equivalent experience in a related field
* Requires 5+ years demonstrated success acting as a Subject Matter Expert in solution sales, preferably with Professional Services, Business Process Outsourcing, IT Services, and/or Managed Services.
* Experience in selling to a variety of accounts including Enterprise, Global, National, Major, and Healthcare Vertical
* Experience working within a team selling environment, preferred Software and Services
* Must have excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal
* Must be experienced in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives
* Solution certifications, RICOH Product portfolio preferred
At RICOH, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the RICOH Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
RICOH is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Click Here to view RicohUSA Benefits