Sr Project Manager, Team Lead (Construction) at Jones Lang Lasalle
Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Seattle, Washington
The TEAM LEAD is a driven leader who is able to lead a team of professionals to exceed client s expectations for all project management services. They are a pro-active leader who partners with our client to translate the client s business requirements into world class actions plans to be executed by the team. They serve as the client s trusted advisor to discuss long term client strategies. A credible, impactful communicator, he/she operates with a no surprise approach.
Having a successful track record of leading high-performing teams, including virtual teams, will ensure that only the highest caliber talent is assigned to support the client s business and that employees and third party contract resources are held to rigorous performance standards.
The TEAM LEAD has extensive knowledge of leading practices in the Project Management industry and is able to work collaboratively with the Account Project Management Office (PMO) to drive innovative and best practice solutions that our client perceives as best in class. The TEAM LEAD is also a proven leader and manager of people capable of developing talent into a high-performing, world class team.
* Ability to lead large, diverse teams.
* Provide leadership and direction as it relates to integration with the Project Management Corporate Office.
* Demonstrate the ability to create a solution oriented environment whereby the team is consistently seeking to identify leading edge project management practices focused on delivering value to the client while working within the process requirements of the account and JLL.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT | CLIENT SERVICE
* Maintain strong working relationships with key Corporate Workplace (CW) clients in your discipline in order to serve as a positive reference for future business proposals.
* Drive the Trusted Advisory culture throughout all levels of the team. Provide specific examples quarterly.
* Ensure your team is fully aligned and exceeds cascaded Client targets and your account business plan. Make certain your team fully supports CW programs and initiatives and proactively identify opportunities for improving processes and deliverables and your team is in full compliance with all applicable General Service Agreement requirements.
* Ensure your team is driving and supporting all new and existing programs initiated nationally.
* Maintain strong working relationships with Corporate Project Management leadership on and off the Client Account.
* Responsible for end to end employee management including; hiring, onboarding, leading developing, and mentor team members.
* Manage 5-7 team members.
* Ensure compliance with HR policies and talent practices such as midyear and year end reviews.
* Work to establish succession plans, career development plans, conduct regular one-on-one coaching meetings and lead weekly team meetings.
* In addition, ensure accurate data is provided to support resource models and align project manager skill sets with work assignments and balance project workload within team
* Maintain Vacancy Time to Fill of 45 Days.
* 100% completion of performance evaluations.
* Diversify and develop workforce by ensuring a diverse slate of candidates are considered for all open positions, retaining top talent and actively participate in a mentoring relationship.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI) | PRICE OF ADMISSION METRICS (POA)
* Promote High Performance culture by creating opportunities for involvement in activities including Six Sigma, Peer Reviews, or Idea Sharing.
* Create an environment where direct reports are engaged, understand and are committed to both corporate and client goals.
* Manage retail project team scorecard to Green Status: Be familiar with JLL contract requirements and manage the project team to deliver an exceeding score on all contract KPI s and Price of Admission (POA) metrics. The metrics will change annually or more frequently and as such the team needs to be familiarized with new processes and approaches to deliver the required results.
* Drive the achievement of the JLL initiatives and strategies designed to bring long terms benefit to the company and the account.
* Hold yourself and the team accountable to achieving the designated goals.
* Proactively manage and ensure team meets or comes under target for proforma expenses.
* Manage Project Capital and Expense plan assigned to the JLL Project Team.
* Manage Multi-Cultural Supplier Diversity (MSD) spend to a minimum 25%.
* Manage the provision of data on the Program Budget and Capital Spend to ensure compliance with construction in progress aging
* Ensure all project funding processes and procedures are followed.
* Monitor expense reporting to client
STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT | EXECUTION
* Take ownership of a component of the business plan. Develop objectives/desired results and work with other Team Lead--Construction Project Managements to achieve completion.
* Monitor Scorecard results on various projects, and support the action plans and follow-up for the assigned areas.
* Oversee the procurement and management all project related resources (A&E, GC's).
* Review Investment Calculation Sheets or Budget worksheet calculations.
* Monitor Bid Tabulations, Purchase Orders, and Change Order proposals.
* Ensure quality control standards for construction are met (e.g. cost, timing, site building design standards, and specifications).
* Provide Project Manager oversight during negotiation of construction agreement terms and conditions (e.g. bid process).
* Monitor projects to confirm compliance to specifications
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor degree required, Master s Degree preferred.
* Ten years of documented, progressive experience in project management with knowledge around property and transaction management.
* Extensive experience in a client-focused, results/metrics-driven organization; Six Sigma/process improvement experience preferred.
* Must have experience leading high-performing teams both in local offices and remote locations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Professional designations such as LEED and PMP preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills via 1:1 and group interactions/routines, PowerPoint presentations and email.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have