Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
A few specific questions/points of information that might be helpful as vendors engage on this
1. this is not a Facets related project.
2. I like the job description from that template were basically in need of an uber BA. The strong foundational BA skillset, but a Sr. person that can be a driver and who has the product/capability mindset.
3. Re product mindset: That does not necessarily mean the person has to have a product management title in their background. Ill be looking more at the projects theyve worked on in the past and their role / what they did in support.
4. I dont tend to over-index on specific tools, etc. Especially in the BA skillset I hire for brains, curiosity, and level of sophistication/polish. This is not a heads down technical product / systems analyst type of BA. I want to see the vendors best people - will be very picky.
5. This person will be working under the direction of a Product Capability Manager and will get lots of support, but we definitely want someone who can shed the training wheels pretty quickly and really own a workstream.
6. I didnt classify this role as CTH, but there is definitely a possibility for permanent hire if some stars align on our side (funding) and if the person is awesome and is interested.
It would likely be a grade level 28 or 29 in the Capability Manager product family.
A little bit more about the project: Behavioral Health is redesigning the member portal that serves its direct (i.e. non-UHC) clients.
The portal supports about 10 million members and helps members navigate both their behavioral health (mental health + substance use conditions) medical benefits as well as their employers EAP program if theyve purchased one through.
There are multiple facets to the redesign and were needing to move quickly - looking to stage a grand reopening of the site on or around 1/1/22.
This role will be reporting up through our Product Capability team.
Demonstrated experience defining business and system requirements for software related products and services.
Experienced at leading analysts in the process of understanding and documenting the users need. Identifying needed capabilities to resolve the products need. Working with technical and operational resources to create a
Roadmap for what capabilities should be delivered and when they should be delivered. Lead analysts through the process of creating requirements for a development team to implement within an agile environment.
Manage and groom a backlog of requirements for a product. Evaluate requirements and test results as the projects mature through the SDLC.
Assess the products effectiveness post implementation.
Experienced creating Roadmaps and Requirements in Aha! and / or Rally.
Strong experience using Aha! for road mapping and requirements is a big plus.
Experience in the healthcare payer (health insurance) industry.