Posted in Human Resources 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Northeast, Washington DC
RavenTek has a current opening for a Training Analyst to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program. The Training Analyst will support the OEHRM Change Management (CM) team and specifically the IOC, Wave, and training site engagement activities with the goal of field staff adoption of modernized EHR.
Activities may include tracking Site Communications and engagement activities, analyzing schedule changes; proactively identify risk and recommendations; maintaining all final CM and communications deliverables identifying trends and recommending appropriate CM and communication activities; supporting the development of CM documents and recommendations that will be distributed to the field; supporting the development and editing content that supports the CM effort.
Required Security Clearance: US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.
• Must have knowledge in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs.
• Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes.
• Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in a Business discipline
• Must have 5 years of professional experience, 8 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for education.
• Experience in the VA
• Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Work hours are Mon-Fri working 40-hour weeks, flexible working from home during COVID.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: RavenTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: RavenTek does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.