Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Finance and Operations
ROLE DESCRIPTION: We are looking for an experienced Space Planner to hit the ground running with an amazing team to support you. In addition to partnering with business contacts, you'll be working within the Workplace Services Team to solve for space allocation issues for the entire AMER East region . Your experience in space planning, workplace, and real estate, will be pivotal to delivering plans and programs that enable rapid growth.
YOUR IMPACT: Perform space planning and programming functions in coordination with the space planning team as well as provide overall support for client space and allocation needs.
* Liaise with business partners to ensure their businesses seating needs are met; create space planning options to meet these needs
* Coordinate strategic planning for moves, adds, and changes (MAC)
* Plan complex and detailed design layouts of new and existing office space and furniture
* Assist Facilities with move plans, allocations and occupancy plans. Partner with Space Champions to process and approve move related requests.
* Create stacking/blocking diagrams and re-stack scenarios
* Make ongoing recommendations for space utilization
* Produce space planning reports for senior leadership team
* Provide customer interface to validate office vacancies, floor plans and proper occupancy information
* Participates in facility project meetings, assists management staff in analysis and developing furniture solutions
* Assist with building audits to verify that employee locations, space signage, furniture layout and room configurations are correctly noted on floor plans
* Partner with Space Champions to track, update and maintain building audits in CAFM system
* Create, modify and maintain AutoCAD drawings to provide accurate floor plans and occupancy information
* Other duties may be assigned
* This role is based in the office
* BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience in Architecture, Architectural Technology, Interior Design, or Space Planning
* 2 to 5 years professional experience in Space Planning
* Proficiency with AutoCAD, and CAFM/IWMS systems
* Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets
* Knowledge of ADA requirements
* Ability to read and interpret floor plans and construction documents
* Ability to read and interpret data
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to develop business cases and programming requirements while creating and managing strategic alliances
* Ability to adapt to changing priorities while managing multiple projects
* Ability to work in a fast paced, rapid changing environment to meet the needs of the business
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.