Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: 88680
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Java/Drools Developer to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
- Highly motivated, self-driven and a team-oriented developer capable of solving complex technical objectives without supervision
- Implement assignments accurately and on time by demonstrating an established knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle. This includes analysis, problem solving, preparing technical/functional specifications, coding, testing and implementing.
- Carry out Unit testing and assist QA team during Integration testing
- Create deployment packages and instructions for production rollout. Assist Client team during the production rollout.
- Monitors the operating efficiency of existing application systems and provides (or arranges for) proactive maintenance
- Makes modifications to development jobs and schedules jobs in production
- Responsible to assure quality, maintainability, and extensibility for supported applications
- Demonstrate problem analysis and solving skills including complex problems
- Works as an individual contributor and a team player.
Requirements - Technical (must have):
- 4 or more years of application development and implementation experience with Java and Drools
- Familiarity in working on an ETL environment
- Hands-on experience in writing complex queries
- Strong presentation and coordination skills
Requirements - Technical (nice to have):
- Experience with Drools
- Experience in report dashboard development using Tableau
Requirements - Operational:
- Excellent understanding of desktop and Windows server operating systems
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, code control, build and deployment. Nice to have working experience in Subversion.
- Excellent understanding of authentication methods or protocols
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to provide support and resolve issues during non-business hours
- Proven ability to interpret business requirements into data solutions
- Familiar with AGILE development methodologies, sprint calls, backlogs, etc.
- Undergrad degree in Computer Science or equivalent with relevant work experience
4 years of application development and implementation experience with Java
2 years' experience with Drools
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.