Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Northglenn, Colorado
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
* Complete required record keeping in regards to your role in admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
* Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan the shifts services, programs and activities to ensure the resident s total regimen of care is maintained.
* Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy.
* Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
* Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
* Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance with resident s care plan and wishes.
* Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other department personnel, residents, family members, and all other individuals involved in resident s care.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN in this state.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
* Must chart nurses notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident s response to care.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab Malley staff specialize in skilled nursing and rehabilitation all with the goal of enhancing the life of every person who walks through their doors. The team is primed to meet their patient needs with a 4-star staffing rating.
Nestled in Northglenn, Colorado, their community features 162 beds. Their services include: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, long-term care, and respite care.
Get to know more about Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab Malley on their blog and Facebook.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS