Posted in Executive 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Wailea, Hawaii
Type: Full Time
Category: Retail Sales Mgmt
Location: Volcom Wailea, Wailea, HI, US
We were born to chase what we are true to.
It's not that we want to... WE HAVE TO.
We have a vision that turns obstacles into
A creative courage to tempt the impossible...
And embrace the strange.
Telling us to push further...
To try again.
Endlessly seeking elevation...
We are all connected by this same internal force.
Forever we chase that intoxicating moment when
our vision is realized...
The world around us goes quiet...
And for brief moments, we are more than alive.
True To This
• Manages a team, knowledge of product, buying for men, women, and children, merchandising, delegating tasks, reading reports, problem solving, and cash handling
• Strong customer service skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
• Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize
• Other duties as assigned
• High school education or equivalent
• 3+ years' experience as an ASSISTANT MANAGER in a retail/apparel setting.
• 1+ year's visual merchandising experience preferred
• Ability to work a flexible full time schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends
• Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 30 pounds as needed
• Familiarity with the Volcom brand and action sports industry
• Flexible schedule; ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Excellent references required; former employers required
• Strong computer and POS system experience required
• Strong sales knowledge and training required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, please contact Volcom Customer Service to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process: 1 (855) 330-0188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.