Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Northglenn, Colorado
The primary responsibility of this position is to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities of the facility.
* Participate in the development of a written plan of care for each resident and review resident s medical and nursing treatments to ensure they are in accordance with the resident s care plan and wishes.
* Complete the planning, scheduling and revising of the MDS, including the implementation of CAA s and Triggers.
* Make daily rounds to ensure that all nursing personnel are performing their work assignments.
* Review nurses notes to ensure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided and the resident s response to care and wishes.
* Develop and maintain a good working rapport with all facility personnel to ensure that the needs of the resident are met.
* Participate in reviews of the discharge plans and prepare reports for the Care Plan Committee as directed.
* Delegate, train, evaluate and support RN, LPN and CNA personnel.
* Provide direct nursing care as necessary.
* Assist the Director of Nursing Services and fill in as needed.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Make recommendations for new or changes in procedures, policies, methods, education, reference material and general nursing practices to ensure the highest level of quality patient care is given.
* Attend continuing education programs designed to keep you abreast of changes in your profession, and participate in/provide leadership for in-service training for nursing personnel.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
* Must have a minimum 1 year of experience as a supervisor in a healthcare setting.
* Must have training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation Malley is a 162 bed skilled nursing facility that provides both sub-acute and long-term care to residents of the Northglenn, Colorado community and surrounding areas. With a recent multi-million-dollar remodel, Malley offers a fully-equipped physical therapy gym, large activity room, bistro, hair salon and many more amenities. We have a specialty pulmonary care program with certified nurses directed by a nationally renowned pulmonologist Dr. Yeager. No other transitional care facility in the area offers such a specialized service. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS