Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: East Wenatchee, Washington
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
EMERSON Automation Solutions, dba Rosemount Specialty Products LLC, located in East Wenatchee, Washington, is currently looking for a Engineering INTERN to join our team for the summer.
Rosemount Specialty Products LLC, an Industry Leader in Pressure and Temperature Measurement, manufactures highly accurate, state-of-the-art pressure instrumentation, pressure transmitters, temperature probes and sensor for some of the world’s most vital and technologically-advanced industries.
2. Interfacing with Engineers to introduce new products to the plant and help troubleshoot issues inherent with production and improve manufacturing efficiency.
3. Examine documents such as drawings, change orders and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
4. Preparing of reports and memorandums.
5. Communicating with vendors or others outside of the organization.
6. Evaluation of capital investments and assist in preparation of cost justifications.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in ABET Accredited Engineering Program.
The following is preferred:
• Mechanical Engineering Degree
• Electrical Engineering Degree
• Software Engineering or Computer Science Degree
• Junior, Senior, or graduate student standing preferred
• GPA 3.0 or higher
• Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
• Ability to work independently, learn new tasks/handle multiple tasks, solve problems, meet deadlines, and show strong self-motivation and initiative.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Works in both office and plant environments and may exert up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, grasp, finger, or otherwise move objects.
The responsibilities outlined in this position description serve as a general guideline for the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.