Sales Executive, Staffing Agencies at Uncommon
Posted in Management 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Despite a continued influx of companies, technologies, and investment in the employment space, both hiring and job seeking remain incredibly difficult, time-consuming, and expensive processes. Uncommon has developed disruptive technology, a beautifully designed product, and an innovative business model to transform the way that people find jobs and employers find talent. We have the vision, the team, and the resources to bring much-needed disruptive change to this deeply inefficient and outdated marketplace. This has the potential for far-reaching positive social and economic consequences.
Uncommon is led by two serial entrepreneurs, (Shopping.com, sold to eBay for $620 million in 2005, and Adap.tv, sold to Aol for $405 million in 2013) who deeply understand what it takes to build and grow industry-changing marketplaces. We are investing deeply in product, engineering, and data science to solve this long-standing thorny problem in previously unimagined ways.
We have a small (20) but incredibly capable team, and a strong positive culture that allows us to collaborate and be highly productive together.
What We Need
Uncommon is looking for an seasoned sales executive with experience in the recruiting industry to develop relationships with large and mid-size large staffing agencies and drive their adoption of Uncommon’s innovative technology. Our ideal candidate brings a deep understanding of the recruiting industry and the way that staffing agencies function, and have many existing relationships with agency leaders that can help to open doors. They have also proven themselves to be effective in navigating through complex organizations and prospecting to multiple decision makers in the C-Suite. Finally, they love the thrill of the hunt, regularly exceeds their quotas, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of disciplined research and planning, outbound prospecting, and rigorous attention to process and tracking.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right person, as you will be selling a revolutionary product, that every recruiting team wishes they had, to a large potential market at a competitive price.
What You’ll Do
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate new opportunities via phone, web, and in-person meetings
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate pipeline
- Skillfully listen and learn about customer needs, and present clearly and professionally Uncommon’s capabilities
- Comfortably speak with VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in large complex orgs
- Consistently exceed your new business quarterly and annual quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organised, optimistic, focused and coachable
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise technology sales
- 3+ years of experience in the recruiting industry, working for either a job site, applicant tracking system, or other HR technology tool
- Understanding of, and relationships with, large and mid-size staffing agencies
- Training and/or experience in consultative and value-based selling and negotiating
- Technically savvy and specifically skilled in Salesforce.com and online presentation tools
- College degree preferred
- Strong communication, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Travel required (up to 50% time)