Architectural Designer at Greenfield Architects, Ltd.
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Greenfield Architects has experience in designing manufacturing/distribution facilities, commercial/office facilities, education facilities, healthcare facilities, multifamily housing and hotels. The Architectural Designer will be responsible for architectural design and production utilizing REVIT & AutoCAD.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manages and coordinates design team including outside design firms and inside resources
- Prepares graphic presentations, schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Responsible for meeting the project production hours and schedule
- Demonstrates a high order of architectural competence, both as an individual and as al leader in the team effort when own field of specialization is central to project
- Minimum of a four year Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or a recognized Branch of Architectural Engineering under a curriculum accredited by the NAAB and NCARB
- Five year Bachelor of Architecture degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an architectural firm utilizing REVIT & AutoCAD.
- Successful candidate shall have the skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description