Paralegal - Premium Outlets at Simon
Posted in Legal Admin 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morristown, New Jersey
To provide high- level support to the Deputy General Counsel.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Title review and closing coordination
- Construction contract drafting and review.
- Contract management (calendaring key dates, preparing summaries and abstracts, reviewing submittals for compliance)
- Drafts Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions.
- Reviews Due Diligence Materials on Acquisitions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 8 or more years as a paralegal, in a law firm with a construction law practice or with a developer, retailer or company in the real estate industry.
- Experienced at abstracting legal documents pertaining to real estate and construction, reviewing and commenting on title commitments, and conducting commercial real estate closings
- Effective oral communication skills, including advising clients and negotiating with third parties.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with ability to work under deadline pressure, handling multiple projects.
- Must be highly organized and capable of working independently.
- Must be able to handle a high volume of work in an efficient manner.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Lotus Notes, Excel, etc.
- Must be willing to take direction when given and willing to seek guidance when needed.
- Must have demonstrable experience with the following areas: shopping center development, construction contracting, purchase and sale agreements, utility easements, surveys and title reports.
See Job Description