Client Services Representative at Dun & Bradstreet
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our team is responsible for reimagining our customer experience in ways that differentiate our company from our competitors, and transforms how our customers engage with us. We do this in many ways, including listening carefully to our customers’ feedback, monitoring ‘voice of customer’ market trends, engaging in industry events that promote customer experience best practices, and building a customer-centric culture within our team. Our end goal is to drive growth and revenue through world-class customer relationship management. Key functions within our team include: Delivery & Technology; Customer Service & Education; Customer Service & Support; Customer Strategy.
We are looking for a Client Services Superstar! Our rapid growth has been driven by an unrelenting focus on the customer. Everything we do centers around creating value for our customers and to this end, we are looking for an outstanding Client Services Representative to join our best in class Client Services team.
Our Client Services Representatives will work hand-in-hand with members of the sales organization to accelerate the sales process and enhance customer satisfaction. In this role you will participate in the customer life-cycle by supporting pre-sales activity, on-boarding new customers and nurturing existing clients to solve problems and ensure their success.
Mission critical activities will include: Performing customer training webinars, troubleshooting customer issues via phone and email, and fulfilling client list build requirements in Excel. Success in this important position provides exposure throughout the organization where career advancement opportunities into sales, client services, marketing and or data positions is expected.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound inquiries from customers, traders, and prospects
- Managing data fulfillment via Excel and other similar applications
- Provide customer training sessions via GoToMeeting
- Make outbound phone calls to our VIP customers and traders
- Convincingly communicate product value proposition to all levels of an organization
- Using a reporting system to provide insight on support activities to management
- Collaborating with sales to help ensure A+ customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that the CRM is up-to-date with all prospect and customer information
- Troubleshooting and documenting product issues for future product releases
- 0 - 2 years’ experience in a support role within a client services, sales or marketing department
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables, general wizardry)
- Ability to handle heavy phone work, both inbound and outbound
- Analytical and reporting skills with strong problem-solving abilities
- Skilled in prioritization and efficient time management
- Excellent organizational skills and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Familiarity with Salesforce and support ticketing systems preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Sense of humor
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.