Posted in Other 18 days ago.
Location: Calhoun, Georgia
Requisition ID: 44643
Commercial Customer Service Rep I
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
To ensure effective and efficient coordination between the Company and its customers with a high level of service and support. Processes sales orders and resolves customer product or service issues. Establishes and maintains positive business relationships, internally and externally, to promote Company goals. Significant level of interpersonal and communication skills required. Under directed supervision, follows documented procedures and processing standards, performs basic duties. The hourly rate for this position is $15.48 and the hours are Monday - Friday 9am-6pm.
• Uses PC to enter sales orders and order changes to include price quotations, preparation and follow up on purchase orders, and confirmation of shipment dates.
• Implementing a new system (EXCHANGE) in the next three months which will increase interaction time with phone calls and emails and increase customer inquiries both internally and externally
• Examines records, such as bills, computer print outs, bills of lading, and related documents and correspondence, and converses or corresponds with customer and other Company personnel, such as billing, credit, sales, service, shipping, to obtain facts regarding complaint.
• Expedites orders through production or shipping.
• Maintains purchase order files.
• Interfaces with Production Control staff regarding order status and scheduled shipment dates.
• Ensures excellent customer relations. Responds to customer needs, under supervisor's guidance, consistent with Company standards, culture, and business practices.
• Demonstrates teamwork to ensure achievement of team, individual, and corporate sales goals.
• Must be available to work rotating shifts.
• Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED equivalency required.
• Some college in business related field or (CCSS) Certified Customer Service Specialist Program is preferred.
• Basic Computer Skills: in word-processing and spreadsheet applications (MS Word, Excel AS400, Inet, & Electronic mail required).
• Accurate typing with minimum 45 wpm and data entry skills required.
• Ability to learn, follow oral and documented instructions and/or apply general knowledge of Company brands and products information, department procedures, practices, standards, etc.
• General office experience required with exposure in a customer service environment preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization required. Good Voice Quality that is conversational and professional.
• Ability to interpret and follow oral and written instructions, policies, guidelines and processing standards.
• Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and problem solving skills required.
• Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal relationship building skills.
• Must be an effective team member.
• Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Nearest Major Market: Calhoun