Posted in Sales 11 days ago.
Location: Dallas, Texas
JOB ID: 1245943
We are a growing respiratory company specializing in treating the most challenging respiratory patients inside the home by pairing the best in class technology & equipment with the clinical care of a full-time Respiratory Therapist. Our mission is to educate, nurture, and inspire our patients to lead better lives.
This position is a field-based, business development, hands-on clinical sales position that requires a candidate with the drive and skill to be a respiratory care practitioner, patient advocate, and positive representative of VieMed. This position is responsible for identifying & initiating one-on-one dialog with new potential referral sources and maintaining positive relationships with existing referral sources. They will leverage their clinical and sales expertise to design/develop cutting edge sales strategies to drive VieMed's disease management program and respiratory products to new market potential to grow the business within the assigned territory.
Essential Sales Duties and Responsibilities:
• Market VieMed's disease management program to potential and existing referral sources
• Develop sales territory action plans and call strategies to maintain ongoing business with current accounts and apply working knowledge of clinical, consultative, and strategic selling skills to drive new market potential to grow the business within assigned territory
• Coordinate and provide educational presentations and in-services for healthcare providers
• Responsible for account activity, sales documentation, reports, and territory management
• Partners with all clinical, managerial, sales staff, and other internal departments within to promote and market our home respiratory therapy services to all referral sources to drive sales growth
• Must be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external referral sources geographically located within assigned territory
• Exhibits effective oral and written communication with physicians, location staff, patients, and all referral sources to ensure questions and concerns are processed promptly
• Ability to plan, implement, and execute strategies independently to achieve sales goals effectively
The qualified candidate is well-connected and has established relationships with the Pulmonary, Critical Care, & Hospitalist physicians within the local community. (Required)
The qualified candidate must be:
• Able to provide three letters of recommendation from local Pulmonologist
• Must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to provide three letters of recommendation from Pulmonologist physicians (required)
• Must have a current, valid, active state driver's license with a clean driving record, and own reliable transportation is required.
o Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background check.
• A proven track record of successful sales experience in a health care setting, and experience working with physicians, nursing management, discharge planners, case managers, and social workers
• Two or more years demonstrated full life cycle healthcare sales experience from lead generation, educating the referral source, persistent follow-up, and follow through on all leads, issues, and success stories
Preferred Licensure & Education:
• The preferred applicant would be a Respiratory Therapist or Nurse with Adult Critical Care experience with business development/physician marketing experience or have a proven sales record in the local Home Medical Equipment market
• Clinical Licensure Preferred (RT, RRT, CRT, RCP, RN, LPN)
• Sales: This job operates in the field by calling on, marketing to both existing and potential referral sources:
o i.e., Pulmonologist, Hospitalist, Critical Care Physicians, Hospitals, Case Managers, Social Workers, etc.
• EEO is the Law in English and Spanish.
• EEO is the Law Supplement in English and Spanish.
• Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination in English and Spanish.
• Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form in English and Spanish.
• VieMed participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish.