Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Location: Morristown, New Jersey
Majesco is hiring a Director of Sales, who will be responsible for developing new business for our L&A CloudInsurer Platform. CloudInsurer is Majesco's platform that offers end to end capabilities (Policy Admin, Billing, Claims) to L&A insurers. CloudInsurer, combined with Majesco Digistal1st platform and analytics offers best in class capabilities to support growth plans of L&A Insurers. You will target new business opportunities with insurance companies and develop a pipeline as well as meet an assigned quota.
All About the Role:
· Develop and implement a sales strategy to develop a healthy pipeline of opportunities
· Work closely with sales, presales, the partner's organization, and other stakeholders towards building client relationships, generating leads, and closing business to meet an assigned quota
· Collaborate effectively with presales teams to develop strong proposals. Negotiate pricing and contract terms with prospects and clients
· Provide feedback and lessons learned from the field to help the product and delivery teams to perpetually improve our solutions and services
· Dive deep in understanding prospects' business and the potential for business alignment with our solutions
· Lead the sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing and closing the deal
· Engage with Majesco Partners in support of sales pursuits
· Work with pre-sales to understand requirements and position the right products
· Advanced negotiation skills and experience in managing customer expectations
· Close sales and work with project delivery teams for knowledge transfer
· Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting business units on opportunity pursuits, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams
All About You:
· Minimum of 5years of experience working within enterprise sales, or business development of SaaS/software products, or commensurate experience
· Experience selling portal development, digital engagement or digital experience platforms a major plus
· Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
· Deep understanding of Enterprise SaaS sales
· Experience selling to insurance carriers
· Superb written and verbal communication skills
· High technical aptitude and desire to learn
· A deep understanding of the insurance software industry
· Developed & polished personal presentation skills
· Knowledge of CRM tools (Salesforce)
· Results orientated with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
· Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions
· Proactive, tenacious and driven approach to work - with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage through a variety of projects and deals at one time
· Creative approach to identifying solutions for partners and clients/prospects
· Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
· Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and creatively about business problems. Ability to work towards business outcomes dedicatedly and collaboratively. Comfortable with a "hands on" approach executing the strategy
· Strong executive presence, including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to both large and small audiences.
· Work experience and background interacting with and managing distributed teams across functions, geographies, time zones and cultures
· Be a thought-leader, advocate, and evangelist for Company solutions
Majesco's software for core insurance functions include Policy Administration, Underwriting, New Business Processing, Billing, Claims, Product Modeling, Incentive Compensation and Producer Life cycle Management. Additionally, Majesco offers consulting and insurance specific IT services for testing, data conversion, data-warehousing/BI, mobility, enterprise integration and BPM. Majesco specializes in connecting people and business to insurance in ways that are innovative, hyper-relevant, compelling and personal. Our technology, expertise and leadership helps insurers modernize, innovate and connect to build the future of their business - and the industry - at speed and at scale.
Majesco is an inclusive equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local laws regarding equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religious beliefs, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state and/or local employment laws.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting and your contact information. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. This email alias is not for the general submission of application materials and any application materials submitted through this alias will not be considered. In addition, Majesco will not provide a response to inquiries made to email@example.com that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with disabilities.