Posted in Information Technology 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Shelbyville, Tennessee
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Aludyne is recognized as the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world. We have over 25 strategically located facilities across the globe, with leading market shares in several key regions. With this infrastructure, we are able to serve our global customers as well as meet the needs of local demands of speed, flexibility and efficiency.
At Aludyne, we aim to recruit and retain smart, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It's how we deliver on the promises we make to customers, and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference.
Benefits We Offer:
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer 401K Match, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and holidays
We are hiring a 3rd Shift Supervisor to join our team! This position oversees the activities of all production. Monitor safety, manning, scheduling, mentoring, corrective action and problem solving.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Direct supervision of direct hourly employees.
• Maintain a safe work environment.
• Monitor daily and weekly schedules in addition to scheduling overtime and weekend work or any schedule changeovers.
• Monitor procedures required to be performed by hourly employees, to ensure consistency.
• Monitor all areas of the plant safety, cleanliness and order.
• Monitor and implement continuous improvement. Attend staff meetings.
• Assign work to hourly employees. Work together with programmers and maintenance to ensure efficiency/monitor operators to ensure they are keeping up with cycle time, and making quality parts.
• When necessary, participate in classes and training seminars to learn new technologies and techniques deemed helpful to performance on the job.
• Administrative- Paylocity (attendance) make necessary adjustments, maintain roster, ensure finished product logs are being scanned in SCMS, Enter scrap, and production in computer, shift communication. make copies of all paperwork necessary for employees to do their jobs.
• Perform evaluations on all hourly employees.
• Assist in interviews. write- ups when necessary.
• Required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon request of the Plant Manager.
• 3-5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Time management
• Understanding of the job from running the job, quality, safety, fixing the machines, paperwork, and changeovers.
• Interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.