Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
JPMORGAN CHASE information
In Chase Card Services, our teams of talented, diverse and customer-obsessed colleagues are dedicated to helping our customers reach their financial goals and make the most of their purchases. We take pride in our inclusive culture, where colleagues can bring their whole selves to work, and we support them through continuing education, career growth and programs like our Business Resource Groups, which offer access to leadership, networking and development opportunities.
About this Position
The UAT Tester will perform limited scope and end to end UAT tests in English and Spanish. You will also develop test scripts based upon business requirements and processes, in line with defined workflows and use cases; process transactions from system entry to exit; test functionality delivered across applications and workflows; and test applications to demonstrate that relevant existing system functionality is as expected..
• Develop testing processes and approaches according to JPMC Chase, and Six Sigma/CMM standards.
• Assist in designing and ensuring overall integrity of the testing strategy.
• Work with appropriate business and technology leads to determine the acceptable range for test results and performance.
• Help design, develop and implement test plans, scripts, tools using the detailed business requirements document provided by the business analysts.
• Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate data for testing, prepare that data for the test cases.
• Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
• Facilitate resolution and communication of cross-application/organization architectural issues and decisions.
• Assess and revise test sequence and scope based upon test results and/or changes in product design.
• Coordinate component, system and documentation testing with the appropriate technical groups and Release Management.
• Document test procedures and findings.
• Reconcile test results from different tests and different groups.
• Assess readiness and deviation of product/project performance based upon test results and product specifications.
• Perform the tests in both the QA and contingency/backup environments.
• Update scripts within the suite if changes are needed.
• Assist in creating/updating automation test scripts based on business requirements, impact matrix and functional specifications.
• Perform user acceptance testing, regression testing and production validations.
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Minimum 3-5 years of applications development or quality assurance testing experience
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience creating and implementing test environments for a client-server or distributed system involving relational databases
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience with ALM/Quality Center test tool, and JIRA
• Strong experience with manual testing, testing tools, writing test plans, and reviewing test cases required.
• Experience creating detailed test cases/scripts for technical and/or business clients.
• Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Experience with testing Mobile Devices and Online GUI applications
• Nice to have: Experience with QTP, UFT, Selenium, Java, VB, SEETest, MS Access, Q-Test
Ideal Candidate would be able to do the following
• Be Fluent in English and Spanish
• Be able to contribute in all phases of software development lifecycle
• Be results-oriented with a strong attention to detail
• Have strong organization and time management capabilities
• Be an effective communicator and a team playerChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans