Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
JPMorgan Chase Commercial Real Estate Loan Administration team is seeking a highly motivated individual with exceptional organizational and communications skills to support the Disbursement and Loan Servicing department in a fast-paced team environment. The qualified candidate must be able to prioritize and manage multiple duties and tasks with frequent interruptions. Candidate must be able to work in a team environment and have a dedication to quality customer service. The individual should also be able to independently identify and initiate office management projects.
Primary responsibilities of the position include the following:
• Preparation of collateral release documents, payoff quote and loan close out
• Process payments and advances accurately and timely
• Perform Second day review of multiple transactions to verify accuracy
• Authenticate client wire instructions
• Ability to interact with insurance companies, monitor strict insurance requirements and update database with revised insurance information
• Review title endorsements
• Reconciliation of Bank Controlled Accounts
• Process Client Rate Elections
• Organize and maintain various office electronic and hard copy files
• Support invoice processing-including entry in various forms, distribution, and scanning or photocopying
• Provide administrative support to staff as required
• Report preparation, monitoring and distribution
• Set up and maintenance of desk files
• Set up files within systems; moderate to heavy scanning of documents
• Application of good customer service skills required in all aspects of responsibilities
• Must have ability to multi-task and work in fast paced/time sensitive environment to support a team
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Commercial Construction Real Estate experience
• 1-3 years of clerical/operation experience required.
• Accounting experience required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Familiarity with standards of business correspondence
• Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and time management skills; detail oriented
• Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) and Adobe Acrobat
• Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness of work
• Ability to monitor own work and work of others to verify quality
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative, cheerfully and respectfully handling multiple assignments simultaneously and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines and follow up assignments with minimum direction
• Experience in handling sensitive and confidential business matters and information with discretionJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans