Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Wholesale Credit Solutions group is a newly created organization spanning across CB, CIB and AWM Credit Risk. This role will sit within the Transformation Office, a centralized team focused on reshaping the end-to-end Wholesale Credit Risk experience, while driving consistency, speed, efficiency across risk management processes. The team is segmented in two focus areas: run the bank (restructuring current processes and policies) and change the bank (implementing strategic processes utilizing new data and machine learning solutions).
The Transformation Office team is a motivated, forward thinking team comprised of high-talent individuals with a singular focus of delivering innovative solutions. The position will work extensively with cross-Wholesale risk and technology teams to ensure the implementation of the enhancements to processes, policies and data/analytics.
This role will be part of the Transformation Office - Strategy Analytics team that has been tasked to develop value added risk analytics solutions through the deployment of advanced analytical frameworks and Machine Learning algorithms on top of the firm's big data resources. In particular, the role will focus on leveraging data to enhance the current End-to-End credit risk process across all of Wholesale.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
• Provide thought leadership around developing risk strategies that improve risk monitoring capabilities through the use of data.
• Analyze structured/unstructured data from internal and external data sources to drive actionable insights in credit risk.
• Lead development of event-driven scenario analytics to analyze the impact of macro-economic factors and current events on the Wholesale portfolio.
• At least 7 years in a strategy or analytics role with in financial services industry required.
• Professional experience as a data scientist or a related analytical role with prior hands-on python coding experience.
• Previous credit risk experience required. Knowledge of traditional wholesale credit products will be advantageous.
• Master's degree in mathematics, statistics, engineering or equivalent quantitative discipline
• Data Science experience preferred: Regressions, Clustering, Decision Trees, Ensemble learning like Boosting/Bagging, Neural Networks (Network Analysis experience a plus)
• Desire to use modern technologies as a disruptive influence within BankingJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans