Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbus, Ohio
The Vice President will report directly into the HL Planning & Analysis Executive Director (Forecasting & Analysis) and will have key responsibilities that include the following:
• Communicate and analyze financial results, budgets, and weekly/monthly forecasts to senior leadership in a concise and actionable manner.
• Provide insights and information critical to delivering business goals and priorities
• Partner closely with the business to gather information, synthesize inputs, and create value-added analysis to understand and communicate key business drivers
• Conduct and problem-solve ad-hoc financial analysis based on senior management requests
• Establish expertise in P&A systems and processes to train and educate analysts, associates, and other VPs across Home Lending P&A and Finance teams
• Contribute to externally presented analytics including quarterly earnings documents and investor relations Q&A
• Drive the improved integration of reporting, data forecasting, and analytics across the HL line of businesses through process improvements and automation
• Lead, coach, mentor and develop junior team members through both formal projects and responsibilities as well as informal relationship building
A successful candidate should possess:
• 7+ years of finance or accounting experience, with planning & analysis experience a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or other quantitative fields
• Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of management
• Ability to work collaboratively with and influence a broad set of stakeholders across all levels of the Home Lending organization
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Proficiency in using Essbase or in data retrieval processes preferred
• Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and pick up new concepts quickly
• Leader and team-player with strong interpersonal skillsChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans