Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
In Medallion Labs, we are looking for an ITQ Technologist with 2-3 years of analytical laboratory experience who pays very close attention to detail, can prioritize customer samples for multiple assays, and is able to work effectively on a team. This is a routine lab operation so individual will be executing the same analytical methods daily. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is eager to learn, can work independently, continually strives to improve processes in the lab, strong technical knowledge and has data analysis experience. Work Schedule is Monday-Friday.
- Organize workload and prioritize samples to maximize output and meet deadlines
- Execution of analytical testing methods'
- Perform routine instrument maintenance and troubleshooting
- Meet Quality control and ISO requirements
- Maintain a work environment that complies with GMI and Medallion safety rules
- Cross-functional support across Medallion as business needs dictate
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, independent decision making, high attention to detail, and service orientation are essential
- Skillfully handle multiple tasks, project, and priorities with minimal guidance or direction
- 2-Year Degree or High School Degree w/3-5 years of directly relatable experience; preference Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Biology or other lab based degree
- 2 to 3 years of analytical laboratory experience
- Must have computer application knowledge and be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, LIMS, or possess the ability to learn one of the above applications
- Agile in work environment
- Track record as a strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly learn and apply new applications.
- Strong problem solving and technical skills.
- Ability to experiment and make data-based recommendations
Physical job requirements:
- Stand for long periods of time on feet
- Hand movements of grasping, pinching, and turning .
General Mills is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply to any General Mills employment opportunities.