Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
Senior Manager of Talent Development
Corporate/Home Office Positions
Avamere Corporate Office and Support
25115 SW Parkway Ave
Senior Manager of Talent Development
Full-Time Position Available!
Avamere Health Services
25117 SW Parkway Ste. B
Wilsonville, Oregon 97007
This position is responsible for the execution of cultural and development strategies across the organization. The scope of work will start with the Avamere Family of Companies, related to Avamere Living, and expand to cover Signature and Infinity businesses over time.
Primary duties include operational strategic and technical leadership, as well as resource, relationship, and people management. This position provides input into strategic plans for the broader organization, including identifying individual, group and organizational development opportunities by defining, developing, implementing, and evaluating strategies and programs to drive business goals and priorities forward.
Provides enterprise critical thinking, planning and execution of key initiatives.
- Develop talent and organizational development strategies to support the business needs, creating a best-in-class learning organization.
- Working with senior leaders, develop learning strategy, practices, tools, programs, and associated measures for the benefit of our employees and the advantage of the organization.
- Conduct periodic company-wide training needs assessment and analysis; make appropriate learning development recommendations.
- Develop meaningful learning and development programs to focus on internal talent and internal mobility.
- Continuously improve learning programs using an array of creative approaches to inspire learners and meet our customer experience and organizational goals.
- Create a measurement and evaluation methodology to determine program effectiveness and to inform future investment strategies.
- Continually assesses the operational effectiveness of training and development to deliver service, reevaluate approaches, and introduce innovations to change paradigms that are ineffective.
- Direct field training delivery including the implementation and execution of new training programs and curriculum using a range of blended learning solutions (including instructor-led, off the-shelf and virtual/web-based), ensuring that quality training standards are consistently achieved throughout field operations. Work with team to ensure Learning Management System (LMS) accurately reflects the most up to date learning plans and that learning plans are aligned with the needs of the business.
- Oversee the development and implementation of various mentoring programs based on business needs.
- Recommend strategic, engaging, & creative learning solutions that comprehensively consider company compliance, policies, processes, and global training requirements
- Work closely with instructional design vendors to develop requirements, collaborate on content, and ensure quality control of content through accurate Statement of Work (SOW), as well as securing Purchase Orders (PO) through Procurement process.
- Work with course owners/SMEs to ensure course content is updated/accurate.
- Work with HR support team to track and complete training assignments.
- Maintain accurate course catalog by uploading source files to L&D repository, CLM and LMS.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or master's degree desired
- Minimum 5 years' experience in adult learning, organizational development, work culture, and/or change management
- People management experience preferred
- Experience in health care and/or senior living is helpful
- Experience evaluating training effectiveness role
- Experience working with a team of resources, such as SMEs, internal and external developers
- Experience as a learning professional, comfortable leading development of learning strategies, development of support tools, and training content
- Experience designing, developing and delivering training curriculum in various formats (instructor-led, web-based, and blended) and learning assets (learning designs, job aids, facilitator guides, visuals, documentation).
- Lean, Agile or SixSigma green or black belt or equivalent a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work with ADDIE, SAM, Agile or similar development processes a plus
- Project management experience a plus
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, present complex and/or new ideas with clarity and simplicity. Leverages a variety of communication channels to convey information to others. Uses active listening.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask and adapt. Able to synthesize large amounts of information. Able to deliver results in a shifting environment.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
As a part of the Avamere Family of Companies, we embrace our mission 'to enhance the life of everyone we serve.' Being a part of Avamere provides us with comprehensive clinical resources such as therapy, home health, and hospice care to best serve our Independent and Assisted Living residents. The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients and residents.
Avamere Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer