Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Reston, Virginia
US-VA-McLean | US-DC-Washington | US-VA-Reston
IT: Developer / Programmer
NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health and civilian government agencies. NCI's AI solution, Shai(tm), scales humans with artificial intelligence by empowering the workforce to meet their mission by using best in class AI solutions coupled with our exceptional service offerings. Working with strategic partners, NCI is committed to bringing commercial innovation to missions of national importance. NCI is a mid-tier systems integrator headquartered in Reston, VA, and operates at locations across the globe.
NCI has been designated a 2020 Military Friendly Employer by MilitaryFriendly.com
NCI: As the Junior AI Developer you will support United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) as the lead innovator on the Revolutionary Information Technology Services (RITS) contract. The RITS contract provides modern and secure enterprise-wide IT support services to approximately 37,000 USACE customers located throughout the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS). RITS services will support the mission needs of USACE's Headquarters (HQs) located in Washington, D.C., nine Divisions, and 43 Districts, to include over 1,500 field and area project offices and two data centers that are currently located in Vicksburg, Mississippi, and Hillsboro, Oregon. As the EIM, you will play a key role in achieving RITS contract objectives of providing integrated, consumption based, IT support services for the USACE enterprise bolstering the end-user experience; leveraging technology and business processes to build synergies across the enterprise; developing and maintaining consistency in process and procedures; and increasing mission capabilities of USACE end users. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Developer Senior is responsible for leading and providing expert experience towards operating software design and enhancements that can be used for machine learning, artificial intelligence programs or other artificial intelligence applications. The AI Developer will specialize in developing software to enhance USACE systems and machines, relying heavily on deep learning and natural language processing.
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
- Establish a DevSecOps pipeline that builds in security and maximizes the concept of Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery (CD) that automates build, integration, and test processes.
- Support the strategy, design, development and deployment of IA and RPA technology-enabled solutions to help streamline organizational requirements and processes.
- Ensure security by removing human error and insider threat. Enhancing data protection by enabling Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability by using automation.
- Support the automated architecture planning, development, and implementation effort through the delivery of quality and timely projects by working closely with the business analyst and project manager(s).
- Responsible for translating business requirements into well architected solutions improving quality and efficiencies throughout the various system lifecycle.
- Prepare Solution Design Documents and develop framework for automation processes.
- Monitor and measuring the effectiveness of the bots to report on impact of the solution.
- Clearance: Secret
- Education and years of experience: BA, 2 - 7 years of experience
- Information Assurance (IA) certification: IAT I or greater, (A+ CE, CCNA-Security, CND, Network+ CE, SSCP)
- Experience in researching, designing, developing, and/or modifying AI systems, RPA, ML, and other AI technologies.
- Demonstrate experience with DevSecOps and Agile development methods and processes to include Scaled Agile and Scrum on the NCI Empower platform.
This position requires the ability to perform the below essential functions:
- Sitting for long periods
- Standing for long periods
- Ambulate throughout an office
- Ambulate between several buildings
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as required
- Travel by land or air transportation 10%
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. NCI is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.