- Abstracts protocol and/or contact/site/organization information into the appropriate databases for use by the client and their collaborators in support of clinical trials
- Maintains data quality for protocol specific data and mastered level record
- Responds to phone or email queries regarding standard processes associated with the abstractions
- Uploads protocols and protocol-related documents to the appropriate Document Library and manages uploaded document.
- Assists in the preparation of contract required reports
- Takes notes at meetings and provides a summary of the meeting minutes to the client
- Disseminates study information to required collaborators,
- Stays current on relevant legislation and announcements regarding research
- Participates in the revision/creation of SOPs, work instructions, and task specific manuals as necessary and appropriate
- Handles special client requests as assigned
- Works closely with offices both internal and external to ensure that data is properly conveyed and analyzed
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. or B.A. degree or higher in Health Science or related fields, or equivalent related experience in clinical research.
- Scientific or medical background preferred
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office