Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New Bedford, Massachusetts
Job ID: 16642
The Inside Sales Representative interacts with customers, operations and the field sales team to respond to request for quotation, secure orders and provide the best possible service to customers of the Electronic Interconnects and Packaging (EIP) BU. This position will manage customer accounts including RFQs, price quotes and order transactions. The successful applicant should be a self-motivated individual who is excited to be an integral part of a growing organization.
1. Track status of customer pipeline and backlog, proactively reaching out to customers when they need to re-order.
2. Process incoming RFQs.
3. Prepare price quotes based on cost and gross margin targets and in coordination with field sales and sales engineering.
4. Prepare supporting documentation for pricing reviews with management.
5. Negotiate pricing and provide quotations to prospects and customers.
6. Coordinate the follow-up of quotations directly with customers or colleagues in the field sales team.
7. Process purchase orders, Long Term Agreements (LTAs) and order amendments.
8. Manage RMA requests in accordance with defined processes.
9. Keep customers informed of lead times and expected delivery dates
10. Coordinate and communicate with field sales, manufacturer’s representatives and with other company departments regarding customer status and issues.
11. Manage compliance with government import / export regulations.
12. Maintain records in compliance with company requirements.
1. Bachelor’s degree (preferred) and 5 years of experience in an industrial business-to-business sales role.
2. Proven sales track record.
3. Expertise and accuracy in computer data entry.
4. Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to work within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects in support of customer and business needs.
6. Highly developed personal organization and time management skills.
7. Ability to work under pressure in an environment of changing priorities.
8. Ability to deal with conflict in a professional and constructive manner.
9. Ability to participate and contribute to group meetings.
10. Willingness to travel occasionally as required.
11. Intermediate to advanced computer skills in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, CRM and ERP / MRP systems.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.