Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Leads mid-sized quality and analytical processes and projects or components of a larger project in a matrix environment involved in the evaluation of requirements and/or the development of new procedures/ processes/or policy solutions to address highly complex Provider data issues.
Compiles and analyzes results for identification of improvement opportunities. Provides actionable information and recommendations to the team through various analytic techniques on issues related to business people, processes and technology.
Leads work on complex analytical processes utilizing judgment, fact, and discretion within a large business organization or across functional areas.
Actions have significant impact on key department objectives.
- Expert/developer skills in SAS EG required
- Expert/developer skills in MS SQL (including writing stored procedures and views) and SSIS required
- Experience in reporting tools such as Tableau, Business Objects or COGNOS required
- Expert level skills to relational SQL and data warehousing concepts required
- Expert level skills in databases such as Hadoop, Oracle, Teradata required
- Comfortable using tools such as Toad, HUE, SQL Management Studio etc.
- Expert/developer skills in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Access and Visio required
- Advanced degree or at least 5 to 7 years of equivalent experience in related health care analytics
- Leadership competencies with the ability to collaborate with others and establish working relationships, communicate effectively across the organization and at different levels, think and act strategically and influence key leader
- Strong communication skills – oral, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively within diverse groups
- Deep healthcare data statistical analysis experience and demonstrated understanding of health care and delivery systems processes
- Ability to take highly complex data relationships and translate to useful action
- Ability to solution for the desired outcome
- Ability to successfully navigate and contribute in a highly matrix environment
- Ability to train and mentor junior team membersQualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.