Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Foster City, California
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays. Job Description
The Senior Director will be a member of Visa's North America Client Delivery team, which is responsible for partnering with North America stakeholders to bring core products and solutions to market, driving adoption, and providing scaled support for client relationship managers. The Sr. Director will lead a team with responsibility for all activity related to sales planning, deployment readiness, and sales optimization in North America. The position will be based in Foster City or San Francisco, California.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Define and ensure seamless execution of strategy for the NA Client Delivery Sales Optimization team
* Drive the sales planning process to produce aligned sell-in goals across sales and product teams in NA by working closely with key cross-functional stakeholders to define and execute all aspects of sales planning including goal setting, development of metrics, tracking, and process improvement
* Manage deployment readiness, the go-to-market process to drive awareness and alignment of all major product/initiative changes across key stakeholders (i.e., sales and product)
* Direct the review and socialization of all product launches, changes, and enhancements, and lead various socialization review forums to garner alignment and support
* Ensure effective curation and delivery of product, business and market content to the sales organization and other key stakeholders
* Identify areas of improvement and define new and more effective ways to position Visa s products to clients in a meaningful, differentiated manner
* Lead various strategic projects as needed and consult on NA requirements of and engagement with global changes
* Lead the Client Delivery Sales Optimization team in elevating engagement with partners while guiding the team s growth and development
* Foster productive, symbiotic relationships at senior levels within the team and across Visa (NA and Global functions)
* Work effectively with limited direction, often within a complex and ambiguous environment
* 12 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
* 15-18 years of experience with a Bachelors Degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD or PhD)
* 10+ years product or sales management, product marketing, management consulting, or business operations equivalent experience
* Payments experience preferred
* Clearly demonstrate active practice of Visa Leadership Principles
* Strong team leader, prioritizing team member development and career path interest
* Highly effective ability to influence in a collaborative manner
* Successful at working in a highly matrixed environment
* Strategic thinker with superior analytical and problem solving skills
* Comfortable with change and ambiguity
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Able to digest large quantities of information and distill into clear, actionable recommendations
* Manage highly complex issues
* Ability to work with a sense of urgency, and deliver under tight deadlines/time frames
* High proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word required
* Effectively manage time and prioritize workload
* Incumbent must be able to travel up to 10%
* Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
* This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
* Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.