Posted in Other 20 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Seattle, Washington
ALLIANT INSURANCE SERVICES CAREERS
ACCOUNT MANAGER - 401 (K)
Employee Benefits Seattle, Washington
With a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. Operating through a national network of offices, Alliant provides property and casualty, workers compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to more than 26,000 clients nationwide. Alliant Insurance Services ranks among the 15 largest insurance brokerage firms in the United States.
Responsible for supporting 401(k) Producers with sales support and providing customer service and overall service of assigned clients in updating key plan data on an annual basis. Manages all activities surrounding the procurement, placement and implementation of defined contribution plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintains ongoing client contact to assist with day-to-day service issues and vendor management;
* Works with vendors and Third Party Administrators to automate process of data collection and analysis;
* Schedules and attends client meetings for prospects and existing clients;
* Maintains client and due diligence files;
* Records notes at meetings and prepares minutes for various investment committees;
* Prepares investment reviews;
* Prepares investment committee meeting materials and booklets;
* Assists in completing plan applications, plan document review, and plan implementation;
* Assists auditors with Form 5500 preparations and data collection;
* Assists vendors with year-end testing data collection;
* Assists with or conducts participant enrollment meetings;
* Supports the e401(k) department with general industry knowledge;
* Researches and supports new initiatives to increase our efficiency, productivity, compliance and profitability;
* Maintains FINRA//SIPC Compliance Standards;
* Completes Request for Proposals;
* Generally manages simple plans with under $10 million in assets and under 100 participants;
* Collection of fees, reconciliation and resolution of any outstanding balances within 60 days of invoicing date;
* Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information);
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
3 + years related work experience
Understanding of retirement plan types and operations, as well as knowledge of ERISA guidelines and regulations required
Experience with small to mid (less than 250) clients
Series 6 & 63 Licenses obtained within 6 months
Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, negotiating and problem solving skills
Exceptional attention to detail
Ability and motivation to work independently
Good time management skills
Good planning, organizational and prioritization skills
Advanced analytical skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office products
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click on the Submit Resume button.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call our Career Center at 1-877-901-9473 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email
Apply Back to Current Openings
Powered by Jobvite
Alliant is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.