Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Durham, North Carolina
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for A Coupa Solution Manager for our direct client in Durham, NC.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to Kim.Ladka@nttdata.com For more information please call Kim Ladka at 732-362-2602.
The Solution Manager for Coupa is the main interface between the Procurement function, functional users and application development function and is responsible for Coupa solutions for procurement from concept through to delivery and support.
Within the Enabling Program this role will take end to end responsibility for the design, development, implementation and support of Coupa Procurement solution of the Enabling Program IT solution. In support of this the role will also own finance data integration with other systems and legacy systems financial data migration.
The Solution Manager for Coupa will create a Procurement systems solution capable of meeting the business requirements in a cost effective, robust, and scalable way.
* Accountable to deliver Coupa Procurement solution on in time, quality and budget meeting current and future business needs
* Accountable for creating and maintaining Procurement solution documentation and standards
* Accountable to Work with business, procurement and AP teams to gather and document business requirements for Change requests and adding new legal entities to Coupa solution.
* Accountable for sign off on the Configuration documentation on Procurement solution.
* Accountable for signoff on any applicable Procurement solutions related technical specification documents
* Accountable for Developing acceptance test scenarios and participate in testing activities
* Responsible for escalating design issues if in-team resolution cannot be reached
* Responsible for driving adherence to project milestones, including implementing appropriate corrective actions when progress deviates from plan.
* Work closely with support teams for Coupa upgrades and high priority production support issues
* Build relationships and trust with key stakeholder to support program delivery and collaborative approaches where appropriate
* Communicate in line with communications and program plans with team and wider stakeholders.
Additional Job Details:
Prior experience of integrating Coupa to Oracle EBS
Business Job Title: Coupa Solution Manager
Minimum Required Skills:
* Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering large scale Coupa Cloud Procurement solution in an international business environment
* Hands on experience of Coupa Cloud Procure to Pay, Supplier Information Management, Contracting, Coupa Analytics.
* Strong experience of integrating Coupa with Oracle ERP for PTP process, enabling CXML integrations with suppliers
* Broad experience and understanding of procurement, finance and accounting functions
* Strong analytical skills and a committed triaging ability
* Proven global program experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to engage with different groups of stakeholders.
* Maintains a thorough understanding of status, actions, risks and issues
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines. Good organizational, planning & time management skills.
Personal Style and Behaviour:
* Respect for Our values: Brave, Imaginative, Decent and Accountable
Minimum Education Requirement:
Bachelor's degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world\'s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Employee Assistance Program
*benefits are available only to W2 contractors
How to apply:
Is this you* If so, please apply today! Do you know someone who is the right fit* Please contact us to learn more about our referral program!
Advisory Services, Application Services, Enterprise Application Services, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, Business Process Outsourcing, BI, Analytics & Performance Management, Strategic Staffing.