Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Redstone Arsenal, Alabama
Participate in the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) involving the identification, assessment and authorization (formerly certification and accreditation), evaluation and analysis, and reporting of the compliance and residual risk of DoD and PM Apache information systems (tactical and non-mission) to governing security regulations. Position requires an understanding of the Cyber Security and Information Assurance requirements as described in the DOD 5205.13 and DOD 8510.01 and the process by which these requirements are created. Position includes evaluating Statements of Work to ensure the proper Cyber Security / IA requirements are properly included in those SOWs and an ability to discuss those requirements. Candidates should have experience with the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), and implementation of Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs). Additionally, experience in cyber security vulnerability assessment and penetration testing is preferred. This position requires a DOD 8570.01 IAM II certification (CISSP/CISM/CAP). Candidate must be willing to travel. Familiarity of the Apache aircraft a plus.
- Must have a Master's degree must be from an accredited school in engineering, the physical sciences, computer science, mathematics, operations research, management, business or related technical/management field and 15 years of combined engineering, technical analysis or project management experience.
- In lieu of a graduate degree, the candidate must have a Bachelor's degree and 20 years of combined relative experience.-
- Must have experience in cyber security vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Must have an active SECRET security clearance.
- Must be able to travel up to 30%.
S 3 , Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.
S 3 , Inc. is a participant in the federal E-Verify Program.