Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Somerville, Massachusetts
The Project Analyst I is expected to perform any responsibility within the Project Analyst position scope, including management of data, reporting analytics, reviewing financial data impact on practice operations/processes and recommending resolution plans.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintain databases and queues, as assigned, with focus on accuracy, completion, and timeliness.
* Recommend process improvements to advance hospital financial goals.
* Analyze data related to requests from hospital departments and management team members.
* Provide summary data that may take several iterations for completeness.
* Work with Project Analyst II to document system workflows.
* Collect, organize, and summarize materials for presentations by the Director and Management Team.
* Attend meetings representing BWH Finance.
* Participate in projects and issues that are significant, sensitive, political, and confidential in nature.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience preferred.
* Exceptional judgment and discretion in interacting with physicians and senior management on sensitive political and confidential issues.
* Prefer work experience in a healthcare environment
* Proficiency in data management, financial analysis, root-cause analysis, and project support.
* Ability to supervise projects as necessary, and offer feedback.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, and Outlook. Access, PowerPoint and Visio a plus.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
* Requires ability to work effectively with physician, nursing, administrative and ancillary staff.
* Ability to focus detailed, concentrated effort to multiple projects and re-establish priorities as necessary.
* Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
* Ability to effectively respond to time sensitive issues.
* A high degree of social facility in obtaining cooperation and support from a broad range of individuals.
* Initiative and ability to work independently.
Brigham and Womens Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.