Spa Concierge at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Irving, Texas
Posted Date 1 day ago(6/12/2018 6:28 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Patterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese city, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas is a unique oasis that puts you close to the business and cultural attractions of Dallas. Located on the Mandalay Canal in Irving, Texas' prestigious Las Colinas Urban Center, the Omni Mandalay invites you to experience the elegance of a luxury hotel with a sophisticated Asian touch.
The Omni Mandalay s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas may be your perfect match.
The Spa Concierge/Scheduler will work as a part of the Spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of guest service, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
* Check guests in and out.
* Schedule spa appointments and accurately confirm them in accordance with Omni Hotel & Resorts Moments of Service.
* Up-sell, cross-sell, and pre-sell Mokara services and products.
* Provide tours of the spa and offer/serve beverages as needed.
* Communicate spa promotions with guests.
* Customer service experience is highly preferred.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in a professional business environment.
* Must have the ability to stand for 7 hours per day.
* Ability to lift, carry, push, pull 30 lbs.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include: AM/PM shift, weekends, holidays.
* Prefer salon and spa experience
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com..