Business Development Manager - Pro AV - Western US Remote at Epson America Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
External Job Description
Epson America is seeking an experienced and talented Business Development Manager to join their team! This Business Development Manager will be remote and can be located anywhere in the Western United States! They will be responsible for winning, maintaining, and expanding relationships with assigned channel partners as well as achieving partner recruitment objectives.
This position will represent the entire range of Epson's commercial products with a primary focus on marketing and generating selling opportunities for our exciting and technologically advanced line of projectors within an assigned territory in the Western United States.
What You Will Be Doing:
Sales Strategy and Performance:
* Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
* Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations
* Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
* Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
* Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
* Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
* Manages potential channel conflict with other Epson sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
* Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel. Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
* Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
* Develops and provides Sales Operations with monthly product forecasts
* Adheres to all Epson administrative policies and procedures
* Maintains Salesforce.com account database of contacts and activities
* Provides monthly pipeline sales forecasts to sales management
* Operates within budgetary constraints
* Submits weekly activity/call reports Relationship Management: Builds strong relationships with peers, other departments, and managers to best meet company goals and objectives
About Your Experience:
* 7-10 years of electronic hardware sales (preferably in the Pro AV industry)
* Completion of an undergraduate program or equivalent experience (B.A or B.S)
* Experience in building a sales funnel and maintaining strong relationships with our business partners and our clients
* Strong communication and presentation skills
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.