Data Analyst - Health at IMPAQ International LLC
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Washington, Washington DC
DATA ANALYST - HEALTH
Job Location US-MD-Columbia | US-DC | US-CA-Oakland | US-MA-Boston | US-WA-Seattle
IMPAQ International, a growing and dynamic social science research firm, provides high-quality research and impact evaluation services, policy analysis, survey research, technology solutions, organizational development, technical assistance and consulting services to U.S. and international government agencies, foundations, and the private sector. IMPAQ s mission is to bring together exceptional people to develop innovative and rigorous approaches to evaluate the real-world impact of social policies and programs. IMPAQ has a diverse and collegial work environment and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans).
IMPAQ is seeking a full-time Data Analyst who will support the senior research team in conducting research and evaluation projects primarily in the area of Health (e.g., government health care programs, such as Medicare/Medicaid).
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. Employment-based visa sponsorship (including H-1B sponsorship) is not available for this position
* Apply quantitative methods and techniques to manage and analyze research data
* Construct, clean, and document large datasets for both internal and project-related use
* Conduct literature reviews of technical and professional publications
* Create customized and presentation-quality reports from data analysis results
* Participate in the design of research studies
* Manage administrative aspects of projects
* Support the preparation of technical procedures and reports
* Write, compile, and edit assigned portions of proposals and project reports
* Review work products to ensure quality and consistency of content
* Master's degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related quantitative field
* 0-3 years quantitative research experience in economics, health, education, public policy, or related fields
* Experience in data analysis using SAS, SQL, Excel, and/or other databases
* Knowledge of data analysis and data management techniques
* Proposal and report preparation experience a plus
* Quantitative and qualitative research skills
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills required
* Ability to learn quickly, take direction, and work independently
* Ability to take collaborative and consultative approaches to resolve issues
* Creative, professional, and able to take initiative
IMPAQ International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans).