Recruiter/HR Generalist, Part-Time 24 hours/week, Mid-Level, Pittsburgh PA, LD at Tetra Tech, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
SUMMARY: As a Recruiter for Tetra Tech,
you will deliver an exceptional candidate experience at each stage of the
conversation and manage full-cycle recruiting while building strong
partnerships with hiring managers and teams. The recruiter should be
comfortable managing approximately 15 open positions ranging from entry level
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as determined
appropriate by the supervisor based on level of experience.
- Create and execute strategic sourcing strategy using all industry
standard platforms and channels to help differentiate and promote Tetra Tech
- Source candidates from passive candidate pools including competitors
within our industry/market
- Lead/assist in the creation of job descriptions and postings that
reflect job responsibilities, duties and requirements
- Manage and disposition candidates in a timely manner
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine technical and
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with technical
interviewers and hiring managers
- Drive offer process
- Maintain ongoing communication with current talent pool, both active and
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations as it relates to sourcing
and hiring practices
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience recruiting for engineers, scientists and niche skill sets
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team
members throughout the hiring process
- Have a good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and
- Solid technical and industry knowledge with ability to understand
relevant technical skills, target companies and communities
- Successful track record in establishing and maintaining credibility and
positive working relationships with a diverse range of groups and individuals
- Must be able to manage high levels of activity and multiple demands
- Must be highly organized with excellent time-management skills
- Knowledge of internet and social media recruiting strategies and tools
- Knowledge of human resource functions to include recruitment, onboarding
and HR compliance
- Experience recruiting at college and other recruiting fairs is a must
- Taleo experience desired
Candidates must have a B.S.
degree in Human Resources or related field plus five years recruiting
experience. Candidates with an advanced
Degree plus three years’ experience will be considered.
OTHER SKILLS: Excellent technical writing and communication
skills is required.
must possess ability to resolve conflicts and provide solutions in a
communication skills are required for work with hiring managers and candidates.
Must be computer literate and be
proficient in MS Word, Excel, and talent management software. Taleo knowledge
ENVIRONMENT: The majority of the work will be performed in an office setting. Some travel will be required.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies