Shopper Engagement Sr. Manager - FC at Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: neenah, Wisconsin
Shopper Engagement Sr. Manager - FC
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Manage insights to Execution (i2E) Framework to ensure strategies, plans, initiatives and guidance are consistent with the framework and will drive innovative Category & Brand selling initiatives for sustainable growth through application of advanced and competitive data analyses and consumer/shopper insights. Serve as a BU Shopper Engagement expert/liaison and establish linkages of BU Brand Marketing messages through to Shopper Marketing and Field Sales.
- Own identification and development of intra-BU scale initiatives and inter-BU scale initiatives with peer BU Shopper Engagement leaders.
- Ensure robust category focus and initiatives to drive growth.
- Ensure selling stories are consistent with the i2E Framework.
- Conduct detailed and timely precise category and channel analyses and reports, incorporating appropriate resources. Filter through a number of data sources to build strategies that drive superior results.
- Perform competitive analyses by category and brand to capture trends, opportunities and challenges for core business areas. Analyze and evaluate individual and groups of category demographic profiles and consumer purchasing behavior.
- Translate complex metrics and analytics into valuable insights for consumer dynamics in supporting sustainable growth.
- Develop business plans, vision, tactics and strategies for achieving category volume, contribution, and share objectives. Stay updated on consumer trends for various retail channels.
- Support priority requests for data/information/presentations to drive dynamic growth. Contribute to creating persuasive presentations as credible Category Management expert.
- Inform and convey all customers on consumer and business insights/tools. Coach and support managers/analysts in growing Kimberly-Clark Categories and Brands by providing allocation of tools and resources.
- Develop and maintain sustainable relationships with customers through development and presentation of inspirational objective insights.
- Ability to adapt and support the organization through times of change.
- Ability to precisely and proficiently conduct business and data analyses with data driven recommendations for improvements and advancements.
- Ability to clearly communicate orally and in writing to individuals and groups.
- Ability to precisely communicate innovative business solutions to customers and staff.
- Ability to lift and carry up to (20 pounds).
- Ability to operate and use of telephone, computer/laptop and other technological devices/software programs to communicate with other people.
- Ability to proficiently use and perform key functions of Microsoft Excel software program
- Ability to create and deliver persuasive professional PowerPoint Sales presentations to communicate data driven insights recommendations for improvements and advancements.
- Ability to travel via aircrafts, and operate and drive motor vehicles for business travel, with valid driver license.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC/NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Manage projects to ensure objectives are aligned with team and customer objectives. Timelines established with clear lines of accountability, key sign-offs in place prior to meetings with the customers. Identify resources needed to accomplish projects. Provide leadership, motivation, mentoring, feedback, and training to subordinates to ensure Category Plans are developed, approved and executed to drive achievements of volume, KPI, contribution and performance objectives. Ensure compliance with K-C’s Human Resource Development and Diversity policies. Lead interviewing and recruitment process to ensure new analysts are high potential employees. Assess subordinates’ strengths and weaknesses to develop plan to provide best individual training possible. Promptly reconcile and communicate changes and conduct team adjustment to new changes. Adjusting to meet requirements of changing conditions/situations. Maintain effectiveness of varying environments with different tasks, responsibilities and people. Render judgments and make timely decisions in alignment with business objectives. Set priorities and proactively identify issues, underlying problems and potential solutions to develop plan of action. Keep team leader informed on status of plans and programs, changing conditions, requirements of marketplace, competitive activity, issues and accomplishments that may affect sales results.
Education required/ preferred: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
Experience: Previous experience in brand development, field sales, shopper marketing, market research, developing customer relations or business analysis is required. Demonstrated project management and leadership skills. Intermediate to advanced PC based applications (Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Preferred Experience/Qualifications: Knowledge of supply and demand. Knowledge of Statistics and quantitative business analysis. Knowledge of syndicated data, household panel data, Geo-Demographic data, plan-o-gram analysis, shopper research and marketing concepts. Knowledge of Category and Space Management processes.
Skills/Competencies: Results, strategy and vision orientation, leadership, strong oral and written communication, ethical judgment and decision making, resources and team management, change management, mentoring, analytical, project and risk management and building relationships.
Other Skills: Cross-functional, prioritization and time management, active listening, adaptability, cross-cultural, and social perspectives.
Travel may include 3-4 hours per day, 3-5 days a week of work time. Travel may also include business travels via airplane to various locations 10-20% of the work time. May include prolong periods of sitting, typing, viewing computer/laptop screens, along with occasional bending, reaching, lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds, climbing, twisting, stooping and standing.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C’s applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C’s sole discretion.
Time TypeFull time