Full Stack Developer at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Design, code, and implement web base applications with emphasis around performance, scalability and stability.
· Develop high quality complex frameworks and systems while being able to diagnose and resolve complex issues.
· Implements continuous build and automated unit test frameworks.
· Ensures that implementation follows designs, and directs modifications of designs.
· Ability to work independently and also collaborate with team members.
· Strong analytical and resolution skills.
· Support the line of business with both development and production support issues.
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
· Overall, 7+ years of experience as a senior software development engineer working on web based applications.
· Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming (OOD, OOP)
· 7+ years of programming experiences with Java.
· 3+ years with Sprint boot micro services.
· 1+ year experience in ReactJS – need at least 2 projects in work experience.
· Experience with one of the ReactJS libraries – redux thunk, redux saga etc.,
· TDD – experience with test driven development – both on front end and backend.
· Testing frameworks – Enzyme, Jest, Protractor, Chai/Mocha, JUnits.
· Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB or equivalent).
· Experience with RabbitMQ or Kafka or equivalent.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network Assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.