Employee Relations & HR Compliance Specialist at Chubb
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
- Manage the Affirmative Action Program: creating Affirmative Action Plans for each location & performing the required statistical analysis, partnering with HR colleagues to develop programs to support the company’s affirmative action and diversity goals.
- Complete EEO-1 and Vets 100 Reports and manages processes associated with compliance.
- Manage the I-9 and E-verify process including training and support for users of the system.
- Ensure HR policies and processes are compliant with federal, state and local laws.
- Advise and influence all levels of management around complex employee relations decisions, e.g.: performance management, business conduct, terminations, restructuring, and HR policies, guidelines and practices.
- Conduct Employee Investigations in accordance with company policy
- Strong knowledge of HR Policy EEO/Affirmative Action and HR Compliance
- Experience with conducting employee investigations
- Excellent communication and influence skills
- Experience as an HR generalist or in a functional human resources position
- Strong skills in data analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters tactfully and professionally
- Ability to work independently and also collaboratively with others to achieve defined goals
- Ability to handle questions and resolve issues in a timely and constructive manner