ATG Developer at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
- · Experience in software design and development in retail/e-commerce space using Java/J2EE.
- · Experience developing e-commerce solutions using ATG Web Commerce Suite and tools, or similar e-commerce application suite.
- · Extensive and hand on experience with developing Restful Web Services and API’s and implementing Caching and CDN’s.
- · A proven track record of owning and driving technical delivery of large distributed systems.
- · Deep understanding of RDBMS systems, preferably Oracle.
- · Expert in troubleshooting performance issues.
- · Experience with Angular, Spring-Java and React frameworks; Working knowledge of NodeJS.
- · Extensive design and implementation experience.
- · Experience with agile software development (XP, SCRUM, Test Driven Development).
- · Adept in working in a fast paced and overlapping product release cycles.
- · Experience building and leveraging CI/CD pipelines (GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc.).
- · Experience working in cross-functional, geographically distributed project teams.
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience presenting to senior Business partners.
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Must Have Skills: ATG, Java, J2EE, e-commerce.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.