• Bring knowledge, understand trends in existing engagements.
• evaluate options in defined functional area (solution architecture domain/technology/product/ infrastructure) and contribute to the annual business planning process.
• Support activities related to strategic choices in defined scenarios (related to domain/technology/product/infrastructure) and provide inputs on enhancing/rationalization of existing capabilities and services.
• Keep track of industry trends and build/ Provide support in business cases for new solutions in EAS for new solution development in defined functional areas (domain/technology/product/ infrastructure).
• Review/Lead new solution offerings development by identifying use cases, participate in process blueprinting and walkthrough.
• Present the business case to concerned stakeholders/business leadership and seek approval.
• Serve as POC for both client and delivery team assuring projects are effectively governed in terms of solution adequacy.
• take corrective steps to prevent client escalation.
• Understand the customer domain and his/ her requirements.
• Interact with Business Analysts / Senior Business analysts for requirement analysis.
• Analyze CTS capabilities from a domain perspective and identify the operational nuances in meeting customer's requirements.
• Develop tools and templates.
• Share analysis inputs with other architects.
• Recommend best solution.
• Interact with customer and provide support in finalizing the scope.
• Clarify queries other architects/teams have on the proposed solution.
• Monitor progress on project delivery on an ongoing basis and provide support as and when required.
• Execute maturity assessment and other process improvement initiatives.
• Execute CBA and create business case.
• Create business process architecture and related process flows.
• Create Process Hierarchies and align KPIs to different process levels.
• Define Business and Operations KPIs and align with strategic and tactical objectives of engagement.
• Apply BRM on specific customer problem areas and devise BRM enabled solutions.
• Responsible for client satisfaction, risk and escalation management Understands client stakeholder expectations and guide delivery team to successful implementation.
• Review, finalize, and manage overall delivery of solution including business blueprint and design audits, supporting SMEs and consultants form a solution point of view.
• Support operations in on boarding and enablement.
• Asset Development and Governance (Cognizant H1,H2,H3).
• Create assets in H1/H2, Build and finalize implementation plan with client and internal stakeholders.
• Identify re usable assets and track utilization of assets across projects.
• Assist in analyzing metrics and feedback from project teams adopting designed assets.
• Monitor asset effectiveness during realtime implementation.
• Identify areas for improvement / customization and redesign asset based on analysis.
• Develop and ensure promotion/adoption of assets in H1/H2.
• Support collateral creation for seminars and industry forums.
• Provides handson, ontheground management of medium engagements to assure that growth opportunities are appropriately identified and existing opportunities are mined.
• Identify new needs in existing clients and share suggestions with Principal/Sr Architects.
• Participate in discussions, presentations with customers at a strategic level versus execution or tactical level.
• Lead RFP response actively in terms of solution architecture and design, effort estimations, risks and mitigation.
• Lead oral presentation to the customer in area of domain/product expertise.
Client Management/Relationship Management:
• Proactively build relationships with functional owners in client organization to build long term partnerships.
• Create and own connect with the right sponsors/business leaders for a given solution.
• Drive alignment, connects with third party vendor in an engagement wherever applicable.
• Own Expectation Management, Client Satisfaction Management, and Risk Management in area of domain/solution expertise.
• Deliver and measure value pre, during, and post engagement and communicate to stakeholders.
Market Scan & Brand Branding and Opportunity Identification:
• Bring deep knowledge of customer business domain/industry within given vertical or domain.
• Conduct secondary research on domain//industry specific solutions.
• Bring an understanding of competitive landscape.
• Identify key trends and forecasts in the domain/industry.
• Participate/Contribute to conferences with partners, analysts / vendors in area of domain/technology expertise through active mindshare gain Webinars, White papers, speaking events etc.
• Prepare/review collateral, publications, technology papers etc for distribution.
• Contribute to opportunity qualification and provide inputs on enhancing/rationalization of existing capabilities and services.
• Contribute TL, Design, PoVs, tools, templates, case studies etc artifacts into the knowledge management repository.
• Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
• Build awareness of the knowledge repository among teams.
• Participate in junior to middle management level talent selection.
• Set goals for team members and monitor performance.
• Guide the employee in setting career paths.
• Coordinate with the project/program manager in understanding how the employee can better contribute to the project, seek feedback, and address concerns.
• Conduct performance appraisal for team members.
• Organize team initiatives on a periodic basis.
Proficiency Level *
Proficiency Level *
Supplier Rel Mgmt-Procurement
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.