Quality Engineer I at Jabil Circuit
Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
Assists the Quality Assurance function as technical support in issues affecting manufacturing. Supports and drives corrective action efforts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures capability studies are performed on critical processes
- Performs first article inspection and review visual aids
- Performs defect analysis reporting
- Performs MRB on sustained products
- Participates in CAC meetings – support continuous improvement
- Performs line and product audits
- Assists Quality Engineering in APQP
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 0-2 years related experience.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.