EMT Apprentice (Student) on-site class at Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Warren, Michigan
Get your certification in our own Superior Academy!Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc.
We are looking for highly motivated, and self-driven candidates to join the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Industry. We are offering an on-site 8-week EMT-B Student (Apprenticeship) Academy Program (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm) that will educate students and prepare them to challenge the National Registry Exam and become a Michigan Licensed EMS Responder. All students will be paid to attend the class and all materials are covered by Superior Ambulance Service. There is NO cost for the selected students to attend the class. Upon receiving their Michigan EMS License, the student will be offered a full-time schedule (including company benefits) and a pay increase.
- Class Begins ~ June 4, 2018 through July 26, 2018
- Class Duration ~ 8-weeks
- Class Meets ~ Monday-Friday from 8am - 5pm until July 12 plus clinicals until July 26, 2018
- Class Location ~ 2000 Centerwood Drive, Warren, Mi 48091 (on-site Warren Station)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must obtain and have a valid "Enhanced Driver's License" by the 1st week of class
- Must have a good driving record and provide a copy of their Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) from the Secretary of State Office upon acceptance into the class
- Must pass the MRO Drug Screen Exam
- Must pass the Criminal Background Check
- Must pass the Physical, Drug Screen & Lift Test at (137.50 lbs.)
- Must provide documents that establish identity and employment authorization (e.g. Social Security Card, Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Should provide Immunization Record (e.g. Hepatitis B Series & proof of TB)
- Applicants will be required to take a Pre-placement Exam that will determine their acceptance into class
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer . Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D