Environmental Service Partner at Community Health Network
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Kokomo, Indiana
Job LocationThe Environmental Service Partner position is located in Kokomo, Howard County, Indiana.
- The Housekeeper follows cleaning schedule / instructions from supervisor and/or as outlined in our established housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Attends and participates in departmental in service meetings and/or reads and initials posted notes 100% of the time.
- Attends and participates in workshops/seminars, safety classes, infection control and other in-services as directed by supervisor.
- Demonstrates an understanding of emergency procedures to include natural disasters, fire drills, evacuation procedures and other disaster plans.
- Follows all established safety procedures and precautions when performing housekeeping tasks (i.e., wet floor signs, mopping one half, etc.).
- Recognizes and completes duties which need to be continued, although not directly assigned regularly assist others.
- Service Excellence criteria is used whenever dealing with patients, visitors, and staff.
- 2 years experience in a similar position required.
- Health care experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of the proper use and functions of cleaning equipment such as vacuum cleaners, buffers, mops, etc.
- Must be aware of sterile practices, hazardous spills, knowledge of hazardous wastes and clean and sterile principals of practice.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong written, verbal and nonverbal interpersonal and professional communication skill are required.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task.
- Able to take direction well but also be self-directed and motivated.
- Requires a high degree of responsibility, responsiveness.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.