Posted in Real Estate 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Responsible for expanding and deepening customer relationships by identifying customers’ needs and matching their needs with selections and resources within the colleague’s assigned business line and across all business lines of Associated Bank. Responsible for the origination of complete and compliant residential loan applications, including loan applications for established Associated Bank customers of Associated Bank. Assist in the expedient processing of loan applications through regular communication with borrowers and with Associated Bank loan processing support staff.
Responsible for expanding and deepening customer relationships using all channels (LENDABC, Direct to Consumer, LO partner, Branch partner, Online, and Virtual Sales) identifying customers’ needs and matching their needs with financial solutions and resources within the colleague’s assigned business line and across all business lines of Associated Bank.
This position requires a credit check per 12 CFR Chapter X, Part 1026, Truth in Lending, Regulation Z.
Responsible for selling Associated Bank products to existing customers and prospects. Responsible for expanding and deepening customer relationships by identifying and matching customer needs throughout Trust, Business Banking, Private Banking and Retail Departments.
As a valued colleague of Associated Bank you play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all customers in a positive manner. Colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and insure that the customer’s best interests are our number one priority. Consistency around customer experience guidelines is key and expected from all of our colleagues. Our goal is to simplify the customer experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering and S.A.F.E. Act requirements. Must submit required information to meet registry requirements, obtain a unique identifier, and maintain the registration requirements as directed by the S.A.F.E Act.
Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Sales and activity tracking
• Identify customer needs and refer customers to business partners within retail banking division and across lines of business lines to colleagues who can best meet those needs.
• Promote loan programs primarily by collaborating with internal colleagues and referral sources.
• Follow up on leads generated through personal efforts, branch referrals, marketing promotions, Virtual Sales, and Online. Achieve sales goals established for the position.
• Conduct loan pre-qualification interview on behalf of customers. Explain and recommend the most appropriate loan programs, based on a pre-qualification interview. Maintain a file of loan prospects who do not immediately result in a formal application and follow-up with prospects until they apply for a loan with Associated Bank.
• Accept residential mortgage loan applications from borrowers and provide all required application disclosures. Ensure that loan applications are complete and compliant with Associated Bank’s loan policies, regulatory and legal requirements, industry and investor guidelines. Maintain open lines of communications with applicants and follow up timely as necessary. Submit loans to the loan processing unit timely and monitor the processing of the loan in accordance with Associated Bank’s policies and procedures.
• Originate home equity loans and lines of credit using good judgment and effective communication with customers, prospects, loan officers, loan processors, loan underwriters, and title companies (closing agents)
• Conduct all mortgage loan solicitation, origination, processing, and closing within the regulations of ECOA, RESPA, and other regulatory requirements.
• Cross-sell other Associated Bank products and services and refer customers to other colleagues for further cross-sell opportunities according to cross-sell standards established for the positions.
• Prepare records and reports as requested regarding loan solicitation, origination, and closing activities
Required Education: High School or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree Finance, Economics, Real Estate, or other business related field.
Required Experience: Less than 2 years Residential loan origination, consumer lending, processing or credit experience with a financial institution or mortgage banker/broker
Preferred Experience: 4-7 years Residential loan origination or processing experiences with a financial institution or mortgage banker/broker.
Special Skill Requirements:
Operate Office Equipment
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
Regular attendance is required.
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail.
Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.).
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
Maintain credit exception approval percentages within corporate approved guidelines