Buyer Support - Department Specialist I - Hopkins, MN at SUPERVALU Inc
Posted in Purchasing - Procurement 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hopkins, Minnesota
To complete a variety of specialized duties that support functional operations. The duties in the department specialist job family focus on tasks and/or work that are unique to the department and require knowledge and skills that are beyond what are required for general office work.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Maintains complex records.
- Responds to inquiries in area of responsibility.
- Collects data/information for department use in special projects or reports.
- Updates information and reports typically on the computer.
- Checks information for accuracy.
- Prepares and balances data.
- Answers department phones as needed and routes to appropriate area.
- Reading, writing, math and communication skills at a proficient level.
- Ability to follow verbal or written instruction.
Why Work for SUPERVALU?
As one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the United States, SUPERVALU is dedicated to feeding our communities by providing innovative, customer-centric solutions. We deliver on that promise every day through a strong network of 30,000 talented employees who supply the best national brands and our own high-quality and affordable private label products to thousands of customers, and millions of consumers, nationwide. With a wide variety of services and industry leading expertise, SUPERVALU offers you the opportunity to shape the food industry through every stage of your career.
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. SUPERVALU is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.